HOW TO WRITE A CHRISTMAS CARD
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
It’s convenient to spread holiday cheer by MSN, Facebook, message etc. However, if you write a Christmas card greeting for family, close friends or your partner, the best way is by sending Christmas cards with your own handwriting.
Follow the steps as below to create your own Christmas card for holiday greetings:
- Start your Christmas card message with a Christmas greeting.
The Christmas wish can begin with short and sweet greetings like “Merry Christmas”or “Happy Holidays!”
- Write a personalized message based on your relationship with the recipient
The card recipients are different such as family, friends, teacher, boss, children and so on, expressing different feeling and sentiment to them. For business Christmas cards, choose the appropriate messages. For close friends and family, write a heartfelt words.
- Write a few funny Christmas card lines if you know your card recipient is the type to enjoy a few laughs.
- Write a few religious sayings or Christmas bible verses for those recipients who celebrate their faith during the holiday season.
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” -Alexander Smith
When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. Matthew 1:23
- Use Christmas card quotes to share the magic of the season.
- Don’t forget to sign your Christmas cards.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Last but not least, on behalf of HTD company, may this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
|Bidet Seats||Cold Water Bidet||Hot and Cold Water Bidet||Portable Travel Bidet|